Quality and SH&E
Quality and Safety, Health & the Environment are deeply embedded in the policy pursued by Braanker Logistics.
In order to satisfy all the currently applicable requirements we have adapted our management system in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015, SCC* standards. This enables us to better manage and continuously improve our processes. We consider the process of continually identifying attainable goals to define our approach to socially responsible entrepreneurship and our contribution to a sustainable world a concrete goal, rather than an abstract vocation.
Some of the measures and activities dedicated to attaining the goals set out above include:
- A vehicle fleet that meets at least the Euro 5 emission standards
- Daily monitoring fuel consumption
- Internal training in Safety
- Internal training in Economical Driving Habits
- Every member of our operational staff is SSC certified
- Every member of our operational staff is ADR certified
- Employment of a full-time quality control and safety officer